Tuesday 2 December 2014

Greeting the day calmly.

November 30, 2014

I woke this morning to relatively calm skin.  No new bumps had appeared overnight. 

I washed my face over the basin using the Tea Tree Oil cleanser (leaving it on for approximately 2 minutes before rinsing off under the tap) and blotting gently with paper towel to avoid cross-contamination.  Following this, I applied the TTO ointment and dabbed on the pure TTO on old bumps.

The calmness in my complexion remained until the heat of the day caused me to flush however, it was not as bad a reaction to the heat as I have previously experienced.

Periodically, I observed that while my face was no longer feeling itchy, my hairline was itching.  Am I imagining this?

The images below were taken that evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to chat? Share your progress or ask a question here but spam will not be tolerated.