Friday 5 December 2014

Itchy but not bumpy!

So itchy!  Aaaagh!

I'm feeling like I'm being eaten alive.  Mostly it's my body and scalp - in small patches on my face or throat.  I wonder if the TTO routine and pryrethrin is doing little more than just annoy the mites.  I'll take an anti-histermine and consider another course of action.

Regardless of the lack of calmness in my complexion today, my face hasn't developed any new bumps or pimples so I am going to view this as another positive advancement.  ...You can cover up redness with makeup but you can't disguise lumpy skin.

I was reading today about Ivermecton and also found some information regarding sulphur cream.  It might be time to have a chat with my GP to see if she has any thought regarding mite eradication.  Failing that, I'll go and see a vet!  

Another route I have considered as a "value add" is traditional Chinese medicine.  If the imbalances I am having are due to a lowered immune system, and my current diet (which isn't all that bad) can't rectify the situation, then perhaps some acupuncture can assist. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to chat? Share your progress or ask a question here but spam will not be tolerated.