Tuesday 2 December 2014

Feeling optimistic!

December 1, 2014

A confidence boost for me! So far, I have had calm mornings in a row.

Usually I wake up with quite inflamed looking cheeks. This tends to dissipate a little over the next hour or two. I tend to avoid looking in the mirror but today I had to keep checking to see if I was imagining an improvement.

White skin seems to be appearing within the red areas.

I continued my routine in the morning and again in the evening with the three products from Thursday Plantation and photographed my cheeks after the evening routing.

  • Tea Tree Facewash for Acne 150ml
  • Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment 30g
  • Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (100% pure)
Facewash first. I wet my face over the basin and then spread two pumps worth over my face and into my brows (avoiding the eyes) and left it a minute or two before rinsing it off.

After rinsing, I blotted my face with two sheets of paper towel.

Generously applied the Antiseptic Ointment to my face.

Finally, I dotted some of my pimply bumps with the pure TTO.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to chat? Share your progress or ask a question here but spam will not be tolerated.