Saturday 13 December 2014

Continuing the TTO routine.

I promised myself I would write here every day.  Maybe it will be more realistic if I post weekly instead.

Having continued with the routine of twice daily washing with a TTO based cleansing foam, followed by a generous application of a TTO based acne ointment, I have also been patting on 100% TTO on top of the ointment.  My skin hasn't looked so nice in years!  It's quite smooth and hydrated.

It's an odd sensation, but within minutes I can feel a ticking "movement" on my face.  I wonder if it is mites squirming to find a more habitable place.

The pimples and pustules are few and far between these days.  If I get one, zap it with a bit of Hydrogen Peroxide (applied with a cotton bud/Q-tip) and leave it there to dry out.

As you can see in the photographs, one side is worse than the other.  It's interesting to note that the worst side is the side I sleep on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to chat? Share your progress or ask a question here but spam will not be tolerated.