Friday 16 January 2015

Week 3 and the demodex fight back!

My skin, which was looking less inflamed into week 2, is now a battlefield of raised red bumps and surface whiteheads.  I am being woken around 2am by a sense of the mites moving over my face and brows and have been reapplying the Ivomec.  My pores seem to have enlarged again with the increase in activity over the past three days.

I had read in the Galderma trail results that there is a surge of activity at the week three mark and I'm certainly noticing it.  The fact that I am experiencing this using the Ivomec gives me hope that it is working in the same way as the SooLantra and am looking forward to a turnaround in week 4 and continued improvements onward from that point.

I am continuing the daily cleansing of my face with the TTO foaming facewash and the nightly application of Ivomec when the mites are moving from the pores in search of a breeding partner.

Two weeks to go until I see my dermatologist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to chat? Share your progress or ask a question here but spam will not be tolerated.