Sunday 25 January 2015

One week until I see my dermatologist.

I've focused on applying the Ivomec in the early evening (before the mites stir from their "homes") and again before I go to bed.  

The break outs are less common now.  There hasn't been a deep hot bump for a couple of weeks and the white-headed pimples are no longer a daily occurrence.  A dab of TTO comes to the rescue and quickly heals the spot.

While the skin on my cheeks still appears to be red, I'm wondering if it's a combination of vein damage and that it's just going to take a long time for my skin to heal now that I seem to have the mites under control.  I wouldn't want to address the issue of broken veins until I'm 100% confident that I can control the rosacea.

One week until I present myself to the dermatologist.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to chat? Share your progress or ask a question here but spam will not be tolerated.